Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid - 4 cylinder. The starting

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid - 4 cylinder. The starting battery was just replaced and the car had been started and driven around the block, parked and the engine was shutoff. I saw no abnormalities - (warning lights) during that time.
About 2 weeks later, I was going to start the engine and let it run for about 2 minutes and then shut it off, to keep the starter battery charged. This time after starting the engine, about 30 seconds later the engine shut itself off. The car was still in park and not moving. I saw no warning lights however, I was not using my seat belt since I was not driving the vehicle. All the doors were closed.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please allow me to ask if the car will restart. Thanks