Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota 2000 Eco automatic. All the electrical on the dash is

Customer Question

Toyota 2000 Eco automatic. All the electrical on the dash is not working. Heater motor, wipers, blinkers, flashers, fuel gauge, odometer and worst of all the car will not go from park to drive. Happened all at once while driving down the road.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I am going to pick one issue so far, try to address that and see how many concern it addresses. Behind the left side of the dash is the GAUGE fuse good and powered with the key on? Same fuse box STOP fuse, good and powered all the time? Do the brake lights work? Behind the left kick panel are those 2 ground connections needing to be cleaned?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris