Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 2011 Venza it started I back it up wheels spun on

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Venza it started I back it up wheels spun on ice, It stalled put in park and would not start. Various lights on dash flashed multiple times and attempted to start but it will not. Heard clicking noise under the hood. Disconnect and reconnected battery but would not start
Thanks Mark
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Mark can you start first with making sure the battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.