Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

My name is ***** *****. If I may ask, what does this service

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. If I may ask, what does this service cost?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was plowing snow with 2008 Tundra. It got stuck, but that's not the real problem. It's also stuck in 4L. Whenever I try to put car in gear, there is no power going to the wheels. It won't even spin.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, have you checked underneath to see if there is any fluid leaking, if the front or rear drive shafts ujoints or yokes have come apart, or if a front axle has come out?

I know it seems basic, but because I am not there to see the vehicle or know what you have or have not checked, I need to start with the basics and go from there

Please remember that because I am not there to inspect the vehicle, I do rely on you to provide as much detail as possible, including any sounds such as grinding or growling that occurred before the loss of power to the wheels, anything you have checked and what you found, etc. The more detail you can provide, the more I am able to help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a refund as earlier requested. Why am I having such difficulty with this request - you advertise "refund if not completely satisfied."
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, I saw in a later email that I have received a credit.