Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

How to do you remove and replace rear mount on Ttoyota

Customer Question

Customer: how to do you remove and replace rear mount on Ttoyota corona 1994?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: toyota corona 1994
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Replacement of the rear mount is best done with the vehicle on a hoist. The vehicle is raised up and the retainer bolts are removed. The engine/transmission is raised a bit to allow the mount to dislodge, and a new one is installed. The main trick here is to raise the engine/trans up to effect removal of the existing mount., If you are doing this on the floor, on jackstands, a floor jack with a long-enough 4x4 post would be sufficient to hold the engine up an inch or two to allow the unit to be removed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer