Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** and I have an issue with my 2005

Customer Question

Customer: Hello - My name is ***** ***** and I have an issue with my 2005 RAV4. The high beams work but the low beams don't.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I haven't checked the bulbs, relays or fuses or anything (not sure I can). I just noticed that the regular low beams are not working.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Surre
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: okay
Category: Toyota
Expert:  CARTECH replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I will try my best to help you with your concern. It is not unusual for both bulbs to blow, but not common either.

Please check the bulbs, fuses etc first before we start diagnosing the rest of the system.