Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

, I have 2005 Camry, and want to re-program the remote

Customer Question

Customer: Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have 2005 Camry, and want to re-program the remote control. But it can't entry program mode even follow the steps online I have only one key, but haven't remote control for that car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I just want to resolve the issue So, if the issue resolved, pay it is OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Toyota has released a service bulletin that provides the steps to reprogram the remotes on your Camry. I have enclosed it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/FOB%20programming%20Jan%2015.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried this method a lot times, haven't entry programming mode success. Haven't get any response after step 8.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Then you likely have an issue with the system. Has the computer system been scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, haven't scan the computer system because I haven't the device to scan it.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Well unfortunately that is going to be your next step. If you do not have the equipment to do this than you are going to need to take it in .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to get that device and scan it. But that will take a little long time for it. Will let you know once I get it.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay, Im here if you need me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked the code today, it show C0210 and C0215, all of it related Speed sensor. Haven't find anything related the remote control.Any suggestion for this issue?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Well speed sensor issues will not keep the remotes from programming. I am out of ideas. I can open the post back up for you and hopefully someone else may have something else to add if you would like. Let me know.