Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Battery needed to be charged after i had a battery test last

Customer Question

Customer: battery needed to be charged after i had a battery test last month. so charging now and the horn will not stop when i put the neg. lead back on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no just came home and battery was dead. last month i had 85% charged and i wonder if their test did something to let it go dead since i haven't driven it in 3 weeks or more
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yess
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can you help stop the noise? my friend accidently tried to start the car when the battery was being charged-does that have something to do with it. when we first connected the charger, the flashers were going crazy, now it is the batter.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
when is the answer..it was 8 min ago
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

Sorry about the delay, did you still need help with this concern?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
where is your answer
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

It looks like maybe we are on different time zones and we won't be able to cross paths enough to be very helpful. I'll opt out and see if someone else can assist you.