Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I need detailed instructions on removing and replacing the

Customer Question

I need detailed instructions on removing and replacing the fusible link (EPS and ALT fuse specifically) for a 2010 Toyota Matrix
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Looking through my info it isnt showing how these are removed or replaced here unfortunately and I see no one else here has replied with this,in some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.

I know on some models there may be a screw or bolt that goes through a holder that holds a fuse or fusible link in place that needs removed to then remove and replace these here.If you do not see this or see how this is done here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete