cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Tehnician with 35 years experience diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
36867192

I just replaced the engine relays in the kick panel fuse box

Customer Question

Customer: I just replaced the engine relays in the kick panel fuse box of my 92 corolla and was wondering if the are all the same they look the same
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: old car old relays, thought I would up grade then but not sure of whether I got them all back in the right places
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
there were 3 and they are JR 6 relays
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please text when/if ready
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 11 months ago.

The relay descriptions and proper locations for them can be located in your owners manual if you still have it, if not go here www.alldatadiy.com and you can obtain an accurate wiring diagram for about $10. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions, even after rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers.