Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Name ***** ***** 2001 tacoma pre runner have knocking coming

Customer Question

Customer: hi name ***** ***** 2001 tacoma pre runner have knocking coming from engine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the engine knocking gets louder as a press on gas, that all i can descrive the problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no thank....thanks anyway
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if the knocking changes as the engine warms up?