Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am ***** ***** and my issue regards car codes. I have been

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. I am ***** ***** and my issue regards ***** ***** I have been told to drive to get my car ready for emmissions. Something to do with readyness. Now my reader has an evapo syst mon and a catalyst mon inc. But i have already driven for 360 miles. What else can i do to get it ready? It is a toyota sienna 2002
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I took it to the shop and was told it neededed a sensor cause it had something to do with bank 1. ON picking it up i was told i need to drive it to be ready
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall C replied 11 months ago.

Hello, you made mention of a sensor, was this changed and what sensor as many on the engine, anything else done or tried? thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The o2 sensor was changed. Nothing else has been done

sorry, still not enough information to help, I will opt out, Another expert should be along soon to help

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Do you still need help with this here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.