Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng, Repaired my own cars and others for 20 years, worked in Formula 1 for 10 years
12772297

I just my clutch out on my 2002 Toyota celica. I misplaced

Customer Question

I just burnt my clutch out on my 2002 Toyota celica. I misplaced both the fly wheel and clutch and hooked everything back up and now it will turn over and start. The problem is it won't stay running and it makes a clicking noise. I have no idea what's going on can someone help me out?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

I'd suggest to try removing the crank speed sensor on the back of the block and inspect it for damage and do the same for the crank speed sensor wiring

and while the speed sensor is out peer through the mounting hole at the crank trigger wheel / flywheel drilliings and turn the engine over a full turn to check them all for any damage or debris