Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Need to no how to time transfer case motor on2005 Tacoma. on

Customer Question

Need to no how to time transfer case motor on2005 Tacoma. on 2
Category: Toyota
Expert:  John Bryant replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what size motor is in your model here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We fixed it on our own. No longer need assistance.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,that is great to hear.If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks Pete