Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Hola, Soy ***** ***** y me gustaria saber donde encuentro

Customer Question

Customer: hola, Soy ***** ***** y me gustaria saber donde encuentro los fusibles del encendedor de cigarros y el del cargador para dispositivos que se encuentra dentro del compartimiento donde reposamos el brazo.?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: tengo un RAV4 2007 y el encendedor de cigarrillos dejo de funcionar. igualmente el que esta ubicado en el compartimiento donde se reposa el brazo, el mismo que funciona para cargar, ipod; iPhone, Etc..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: y como se hace este pago?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The power outlet fuse for this outlet in the 15 AMP fused located in the interior fuse panel on the left side of the dash . Its marked power out let . See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/power%20outlet%20Dec%2031.pdf