Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

My 2009 Toyota camry hybrid is having "check vsc
, I am

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my 2009 Toyota camry hybrid is having "check vsc
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am getting check vsc system warning and all the lights are on i also get check hybrid system warning
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i can wait, not sure if i will pay right away
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. If the check engine light is on you need to start by having the computer scanned for codes. If you plan on doing this yourself most auto parts stores will do this for free. If you have it scanned and bring me the codes I can tell you what is going on. Most of the time when this occurs on this vehicle it is because the hybrid inverter is failing.