Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I hav a problem with a 2006 toyota prius where is the motor

Customer Question

hi there, i hav a problem with a 2006 toyota prius where is the motor drive position sensor locate on the transmision (p0A3F)
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Looking at the info on the code you have set here this will be a fault with the hybrid motor assembly or an issue with the hybrid vehicle control ecu.In most cases this can be the hybrid motor assembly needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just fixed. It was the harnes connector coroction.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

That is great to hear.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.Make sure the connector seal is o.k. so the corrosion doesnt occur again.

Thanks Pete