Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a toyota sienna, a 2006, with power sliding doors.

Customer Question

Customer: I have a toyota sienna, a 2006, with power sliding doors. The passenger side door is stuck. We can not open or close the door.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The power door stopped latching/unlatching about a year ago from the key fob and by the panel where the garage door opener is. Now, we manually unlatch the door and it will open or close automatically as needed. Today, the door seems jammed and now we cannot open/close the door manually whatsoever. I have disengaged the power button for the door in my van, but I still cannot close the door manually. It is stuck in the track it seems.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I will pass for now, gonna try a few other things. Thanks.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,

• Right Power Sliding Door Latch Release Actuator
  • Right Power Sliding Door Latch Release Actuator Cable

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20door%20Dec%2028.pdf