Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Were jumping are 4 runner and conected cabels wrong .now it

Customer Question

Customer: My name is Doug We were jumping are 4 runner and conected cabels wrong .now it will not start It turns over fine dont think It is geting spark.Is there a fuse i can check
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car cranks over good all ele. systems work(lights,wipers,radio)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 11 months ago.

You didn't specify what year 4 runner but almost all have a 80-120Amp alternator fuse which is also the main fuse that supplies voltage to most of the electrical system, it's located in the fuse box under the hood, all fuses are labeled and diagrammed inside the cover, locate the high current fuse, it is larger than the other fuses and has a clear cover on it, check to see if this fuse is blown, please let me know what year it is when you reply.