Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I am ********* ****. Please I have a problem changing an MMT

Customer Question

I am ********* ****. Please I have a problem changing an MMT gear box on toyota verso 2005. Before I changed the gear, I did clutch clamp adjustment but it was not done to the gear I installed so I fixed it manually after which the gear could not work again. The gear refused to engage, the engine has refused to raise.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a scan tool or computer that will plug into your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here and will help to pinpoint the fault here.If you can get the codes and post them here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete