Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Wiring issue on 1986 Toyota 4x4 truck.
, Wiring harness

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, wiring issue on 1986 Toyota 4x4 truck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Wiring harness that comes off Passenger fender well, holding wires for Oil and water sensors, stater solenoid, back up lights, and 4 wheel indicator. All fell off of fender and got caught in driveline. trying to figure where it all goes back to. Wire colors are hard to determine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chad Chesterman replied 11 months ago.

Dear Sir,

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm an ASE Master technician. I have complete wiring and location diagrams for your vehicle. I believe that with some additional service,together, we can fix your electrical problem on your Toyota. With the extra service, I would be able to give you my phone number to better assist you. I would need some more information and possibly some pictures of the damage. Hope to hear from you.

Thank-you,

Chad