Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

, 1996 rav 4. 4 door. need to replace ignition switch

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1996 rav 4. 4 door. need to replace ignition switch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but i would want pics on how to do it.otherwise i won't pay.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Toyota does not have pictures that you asked for that accompany this procedure. They wipe out the repair guide pictures after so many years to free up server space. I can explain how to change the switch if that is acceptable.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris