Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

What fuse in the engine bay is hot only when the ignition is

Customer Question

What fuse in the engine bay is hot only when the ignition is on in a 2013 Rav4
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

On this model there are no fuses under the hood that are powered when the key is in the run position. They are powered all the time.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do I have to run a wire to the fuse box under the dash? If so, any suggestions on where to go to poke a hole on the firewall?

I have no clue what it is your trying to wire up.

There are body grommets in the drivers side floorboard pedal area which you can can run a wire from the engine compartment to the cab.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris