Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I replaced a battery in a 2014 Toyota Rav 4 and now the

Customer Question

I replaced a battery in a 2014 Toyota Rav 4 and now the navigation and radio do not turn on ? Can you help ?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Just a heads up, if the previous battery was left in the vehicle to die, that can ruin sensitive electronics like the radio.

Have you checked the associated fuses?

Is the screen asking for a code?

If you disconnect the negative cable for 15 minutes will it reset the system?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris