Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

How do i turn off the horn honk function on the remote lock

Customer Question

Customer: how do i turn off the horn honk function on the remote lock for a 2007 4runner sport. Ive tried all the button hold combinations and nothing works. In fact its worse. Now when I unlock the door the horn honks 4 times my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a technical bulletin on how to lower volume but its for a 99 4runner and doesnt work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

Ok, look at the attachment and tell me which remote is like yours so I can pull correct programming directions for you