Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chanic couldnot reove axle front left from transmission. put

Customer Question

Customer: chanic couldnot reove axle front left from transmission. put car back togerther and said good luck
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1994 toyota camry 4 cyl. had auto in for front axle repair. they could nopt remove the shaft from the transmission. they put the auto back together and said they could not fix it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still wait for my answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it I am leaving maybe call back later
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Camry.

Do you still need help with this Camry axle concern?