Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I need help with a brake bleeding issue with a 1987 Toyota 4

Customer Question

Customer: Hey, I need help with a brake bleeding issue with a 1987 Toyota 4 by 4. My name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its a long story, I am not a fast typer, you may want to get a cup of coffee or a drink while I proceed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, can I go ahead and tell you my issue?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Dj replied 1 year ago.

OK, I'm ready for your long story. I'm going to Star Wars tomorrow at noon, so you have to be done by then.

DJ

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured out the problem, originally I replaced both brake lines going to the rear of the truck (LSPV), when I installed the new lines I crossed them, so I switched them around and brake bleeding was successful. I thought I had discontinued the transaction with your company, I no longer need your help, but if I do sometime in the future I can find you online.
Expert:  Dj replied 1 year ago.

Great job.

Have a wonderful holiday.

DJ