cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

My name is ***** *****. I have engine codes c1310, c1378 and

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****. I have engine codes c1310, c1378 and p1121 and start wont go to ready
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I replaced hv battery recently and it started to malfunction and my car wont start or go to ready mode.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 11 months ago.

what is the make and modle of your car