Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2005 Toyota Avalon' cruise control Show me Error E3 and

Customer Question

Hi
My 2005 Toyota Avalon' cruise control
Show me Error E3 and red light
Whay?
There is no rain,did 't do extra special thing!
Steaven
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here to locate this fault is to have the fault codes checked to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can get the fault codes read out of all computers and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete