Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

92 Camry V6, goal is to replace head gaskets. Problem is

Customer Question

Customer: 92 Camry V6, goal is to replace head gaskets. Problem is getting behind motor to remove connections there and getting valve cover off.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Two bolts on rear valve cover are hard to reach since wire harness, hoist bracket and power steering hose to radiator are in the way.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, because I cannot see in what order you are removing parts, I cant tell whether you are skipping steps or doing them out of order and that is causing your accessibility issues, so to start with, I have uploaded the step by step directions for you to look at and see if you are skipping any steps in the order you are removing parts

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks