Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2005 Sienna hood release cable was not reattached to the

Customer Question

My 2005 Sienna hood release cable was not reattached to the hood release mechanism after a very pricey rebuilt transmission fiasco. Talk about insult to $4000 injury. My brother is trying to reconnect it from under the car but doesn't know where it fits in? Any ideas!!!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 12 months ago.

Hello.l Welcome to Just Answer. Apologies for the delay. Do you still need assistance on this request? If so, please reply. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Well, if I am going to get hit with a $20 fee I want an answer however I think we are ok. I had a very small window of availability when I asked ( I work all weekend without internet) and didn't know how long this took. At the exact same time I sent the request my brother opened the hood, he had been trying for about an hour. The transmission shop never reconnected the cable. I'll try to cancel the question, it was impossible for me to get back to you. So sorry, thank you!