Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I need a diagram of the wires going to the under side of the

Customer Question

Customer: I need a diagram of the wires going to the under side of the fuse box on a 2012 toyota camry
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can we email you photos? We have two plugs on the power distribution box and do not know where they go
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: that would be fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is a pic of the plugs . Again we are not sure where they plug into
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin # *****
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Toyota dose not offer a diagram for the bottom side of the fuse box. The diagrams are broke down in circuits. In most cases if the wires are not dead circuits then you would have something not working. Dose everything in the car work and if not what is not working and we may be able to break it down by circuit. Post back and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ron, Thanks for the response but that does not help.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Im sorry it dose not help but unfortunately Toyota dose not offer any diagrams for the fuse box wiring . If I could provide it I would sure send it.