Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I am looking at a car today. I know its a 2005 Camry but not

Customer Question

I am looking at a car today. I know its a 2005 Camry but not sure of model. It has 104000 mile and auto dealer is selling for $6000. They are offering 90 days on engine warrenty . I just moved to Florida and dealer says this is standard for old cars. What do you think of this deal? I know I will have to go on CarMax and check history? I f no accidents is this a good deal? Thanks...Bob
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. If you get a clean report from CarFax, this sounds like a good deal.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your help! Bob

You are very welcome. Glad to help. Gave a great day