Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2007 Toyota Tacoma set the parking brake to access drivers

Customer Question

2007 Toyota Tacoma set the parking brake to access drivers door wiring harness. when done released parking brake. all four wheels are locked up.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

For all 4 wheels to lock up from a possible parking brake issue, the truck would need to be in 4wd. Is it in 4wd?

Have you checked the rear brakes to see if the brake cable did not release?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 12 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris