Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 2010 toyota ghlander my low beams 't work but my

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** have a 2010 toyota highlander my low beams don't work but my nigh beams do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the low beams just turned off last night my fog lights work and i turned on my hight beams and they work so i drove home with my high beams on last night
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
cell phone # *****
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, first check fuses 40 and 41(see attached) in the engine compartment fuse box. They are for the low beam headlamps. If ok, then let me know and will go from there. You will need a voltmeter for testing if you are planning on trying to repair yourself as testing will be required to diagnose it

Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks