Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

I'm interested I a GPS system to be installed in my 2008

Customer Question

I'm interested I a GPS system to be installed in my 2008 Avalon, bought it used and no navigation. Can a dealer get this and install???
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Congratulations on the new purchase! The easiest way to go about this is to have them or you local Audio Specialist install a unit like this.... (there are other option units like this one, it was just one example) This way it comes with all the latest and greatest stuff like navigation but also Bluetooth for your phone calls and Audio streaming for iTunes and Google Play.

The problem with trying to go stock is that the if the vehicle wan't built from the factory with navigation, the wiring harness behind the dash will also need to be replaced and we are talking a lot of money.

Does this make sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does!! Thank you so much...

My pleasure and please take the time to rate my help (1-5 stars). I strive to give Excellent Service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I give you a 5++++, thanks again!!!

Ok, there is a rating button on the page where you can rate my help. The rating only helps me if you press that button. Thanks! I appreciate the help.