sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

How are you? I have a 2011 Camry LE. The AC blows but not

Customer Question

Hello Sir. How are you? I have a 2011 Camry LE. The AC blows but not cold. The heat doesn't work either. Had compressor and freon checked and both good. Ac fan blows and compressor kicks on. I need help on troubleshooting my problem.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a separate issue with the heat and a/c but a blend door problem could be causing both issues. The blend door is the door in the heater box that moves to control temperature. If it isn't moving at all or isn't moving fully in each direction then you won't be able to control temperature. If the blend door isn't moving it could be the control head, wiring, the door or it's actuator.

Does the engine reach normal operating temperature?

Are the heater hoses at the firewall too hot too comfortably hold and is there a temperature difference between the two?