cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Tehnician with 35 years experience diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
36867192

My 2010 Toyota Tundra has a navione system and it plays cds,

Customer Question

My 2010 Toyota Tundra has a navione system and it plays cds, navigates and uses Bluetooth/aux just fine but no radio stations come in - I was told I had to replace the whole thing for over $1,200.00 - is this true?? I do get an error that says navione.exe encountered an error when I try the radio but with everything else working, could it be a receiver problem? Who can repair the radio portion?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

The radio module has an internal failure, it needs to be removed and sent to a stereo repair facility, It can usually be repaired for a fraction of cost to replace the radio module Ask your service advisor at Toyota about repair options, it will usually take 3-5 days to complete. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not ,please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers.