Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

Traction control light came on then red triangle then! Came

Customer Question

Traction control light came on then red triangle then ! Came on. It was when I was pressing on the gas driving. Car wouldn't drive. Replaces 12 volt battery 8 months ago???
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Most of the time this is caused by a failure in the yaw sensor located under the center of the vehicle. It is a common failure on Toyota vehicles. If the steering wheel is slightly off from being straight then this will occur also. I would have the alignment checked and even have a shop reset the straight ahead position of the steering angle and yaw sensor as it may take care of it. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help.