Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My name is ***** *****.i have a 1993 t100 that is not

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****.i have a 1993 t100 that is not getting gas to the plug . I have fuel to the cool start injet. but not to injeters . replaced efi relay .no start an plugs are still dry
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: don't know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to bebale to be able to try and help you we need to know the engine size you are working on as well as the model. Post back with this information and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1993 t100 3 vze I have fuel presser at th rail but no fuel to the plugs. I have replaced the afm the ecu fuse ,relay.an ecu an jumped the cluch swich . is their some thing that I mist?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked to see if you have power at the injector as well as injector pulse while cranking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me witch pin on the ecu that would do that?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You want to start first at the injectors, take a standard 12 volt test light and place the test end on the power side of the injector and the ground end on the other side of the connector and crank the engine over. If you have pulse the light will flash while cranking/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I will try that .I need to make a little jupper wire to do that by my self. give me a fuw.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

No problem, Im here all day, post back if need be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I have no power key on or cranking
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

That would keep the injector from firing, one side should have power and the other side gets its ground switching signal from the computer. The computer as well as the injectors get the power from the EFI main relay and through the 7.5 amp Ign fuse located in the under hood fuse panel. See the wiring diagram in the link below to check the circuit. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/EFI%20diagram%20Dec%204.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I got that but not real good at under standing .how to test.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You need to start at the relay and see if you have key on power out of it on the black/yellow wire to the Ign fuse and out of the fuse on the brown/red wire to the injectors just like shown in the wiring diagram.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no power to b/y wire
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The brown /yellow wire come from the ignition fuse, do you have power in and out of it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ign fuse . now is that the ecu fuse under the hood . or are we talking about the in side fuse box? I have nothing out side that marked ign.the efi fuse has power in an out
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

No there are two fuse, the Ign and the ECM and there in the fuse box and the box should be marked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the box under the hood right
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Yes correct

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the box lid in my hands. an inless you are talking about the am2,or am1,i do not see it I have efi,dome,ac,haz,head lo,head hi, an the 80 am.alt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
o and heater.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Im not sure what to tell you, It should be marked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is marked will but I don't see a 7.5 fuse or ign. mybe in side? I will check .can you get pic of fuse box?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Looking at the diagrams it looks like they may also be in line , see if you can trace the brown/yellow wire to the fuse. Take a look at the wiring diagram .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did find a 7.5 fuse in side .but no power in /out . I don't seem to have power to nothing in the in side fuse box. their is two more relays in side . can you get pic of fuse box.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your going to need to take a close look at the wiring diagram and trace the source down, it could very well be a connection issue and is going to require some hands on checking.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got my book out an found the ign. fuse .in the fuse box in side. it is a 7.5 an it was bad replaced .an it started right up.seem to have a miss but that is difffront probbom. the ecm. had a bruned spot . an must have tuck out the fues. do you know what would do that ? could be my miss do injeckers short out ? i never herd of it have you?