Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

, My spoken language is french so forgive me if I make

Customer Question

Customer: Hi,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My spoken language is french so forgive me if I make some mistakes. I own a 2008 tacoma v6 and I would like to have the reference for the small tube that comes out from the intake pipe and goes to the engine and located just close to the back wall ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

In this case its best for us to figure out what your asking about with a picture.

Can you upload a photo of the tube you have a concern with?

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris