Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Skyvisions,
, My toyota Venza 2013 model just started

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Skyvisions,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My toyota Venza 2013 model just started showing VSC warning signs .. can you help with this please?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Are you able to provide support for someone like me who is based outside the US. .
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please allow me to as is just the VSC light is illuminating on the instrument cluster, and, is the vehicle moving when this happens? Thanks