Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2003 corolla LE and have no dash lights, turn

Customer Question

I have a 2003 corolla LE and have no dash lights, turn signals what fuse is it and where do I find it ? I took off a gps locator and touched the two 22 ga wires together which started this problem one was red one was black. I had a starter issue and thought it was the problem. Tapped the starter and started the car but now this new issue
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had to shift car which is automatic on floor using shift lock release. Car drove like shit for 3 miles and good battery is now half dead. Car cranks but wont start.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please advise what other systems are inoperative (if any) other than the dash lights and turn signals. I would assume that the park/taillamps do not work, the 4 way flashers do not work, etc....Thanks