Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Wanting to DYI install 2003 Toyota Sequoia. Thinking about

Customer Question

Wanting to DYI install for my 2003 Toyota Sequoia. Thinking about installing remote start but there is the existing stock anti-theft system
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The anti-theft is more for car theft not for breaking the glass and snatching stuff in my car. SUV was broken into recently. Looking for compatible theft systems and remote start.
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

the remote installation kit will include instructions for the anti theft bypass. check the installation guides to different models before purchasing the unit.

Roy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that you're expert answer? Wow! Read the instructions cost $20. Thank you for your revelation to the hidden instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.

I answered yourr question as presented. what are you looking for??? each brand will have different instruction for bypass.

Roy