Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My 2005 Toyota Camry's clickers (2) won't work even with new

Customer Question

My 2005 Toyota Camry's clickers (2) won't work even with new batteries/
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If neither FOB will work then you have likely lost the programming and the place to start is to try programming them. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fob%20programming%20Nov%2022.pdf