cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MasterCertified Tehnician with 35 years experience diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
36867192

I have a 2009 toyota ghlander base V-6. The door is shut and

Customer Question

I have a 2009 toyota Highlander base V-6. The door is shut and will not open. I think the cable to the latch has come off of the actuator. Unfortunately, this happened after I replaced the door panel, and so the door is shut with the door panel on...
Is there any way to get the door open?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Yes ,call a company like Pop A Lok, and for a nominal fee they will mechanically open your door with special tools without damaging the finish, or the door panel, using special tools for this purpose. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given,until you are completely satisfied with my answers.