Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Hallo

Customer Question

hallo
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
toyota hilux 2005 from England with 2kd engine not accelerating when check engine code is on. code p1226. have cleaned scv valve and have try another pedal sensor and throttle body. injectors also checked and work properly. if i remove the intake hose from the turbo and intake it accelerates slowly event with check engine light on. fuel filter also renewed.........
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any broken or damaged wiring leading to the throttle body or on the engine near the throttle body as this can cause this code here to set and this fault to occur.If a fault is found with the wiring it will need repaired to correct this issue.If this is all checked and found o.k. and with what has already been tried here make sure you had a throttle re learn done as some models require this when replacing the throttle body and usually requires a compatible scan tool or dealers scan tool/computer plugged into your vehicle to learn in the throttle.

If this has been done you may have a faulty engine computer needing replaced to correct this here as I have seen some of these fail in the past.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,
thanks for the information. I have check everything and now check engine light is on with code p1272. engine is accelerating slow and max rpm is 4000. i have checked on google and it shows :Code is P1272 Cylinder #2 High To Low Side Open. is this injector no #2 bad or stg else?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

The info I come up with here on this is fuel pressure relief valve open.The possible causes that need checked into on your vehicle for this code here are:

Harness and connection to fuel pump

The fuel pump itself

The fuel rail pressure sensor being faulty

Air being sucked in with the fuel

Lack of fuel

Most common can be the fuel rail pressure sensor being faulty needing replaced.All of these need checked into/tested to pinpoint which component is at fault here needing replaced or repaired.

Thanks Pete