Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have no power in side. I do have head lights and horn. But

Customer Question

I have no power in side . I do have head lights and horn. But no lights r power to the windors and the fans on the motor has no power . But the car runs good and all the fuses have power under the hood and dash .
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when will u tell me ? Will u send e mail cause I have sent $20.dollars and I hope u no con .man cause I used my pay pal Jst in case u don't help me fix the car .. but it Jst done this and it's a new battery and alt.And I did put a brake petal switch in it . But I thnk I have looked at all the fusres under the dash and not blower I pulled and looked and the same under the hood .
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

All power come through the fuse panels and if you are sure you have no blown fuse then you need to check to see if you are getting power out of the fuse panels on the affected circuits. Start with taking a look at the power distribution diagram in the link below and recheck your fuses, if the check okay ten check for power out using the enclosed diagram. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the link,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20distribution%20diagram%20Nov%2014.pdf