Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I'm trying to get my 06 Tundra in to program mode. I

Customer Question

I'm trying to get my 06 Tundra in to program mode. I followed your instructions and a few others, but it still won't work.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what it is you are trying to program and post back with the complete details and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to program a key fob for the keyless entry. I have looked up and tried a few different way but none worked for my truck.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

See the Factory steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Programming%20Nov%2014.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. I was called in to work. I did go over the pdf you sent me but, was only able to understand the first potion of the procedure 1-6. After that it gets a bit confusing.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately you may be better off to just take it in and have it done. The dealer can do it with ease using there scan tool. Something to at least consider.