Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Toyota Master Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

I have a 2015 Tacoma the cigarette lighters have never

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Tacoma the cigarette lighters have never worked. Wondering if there is a switch or something to turn them on. I rely on the form of outlet to run my breathing machine...... Help
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for taking the time to ask your question and am sorry to hear that this has happened. Your Tacoma should still be under warranty for this concern so a quick visit to your Dealer should get you up and running.

The problem (and you can replace these yourself if you know how) will be one of two fuses that are located in the drivers side lower dash fuse panel. There are two specific one and they are 15 amp PWR OUTLET and the 7.5 amp ACC fuses. It looks like one of these is open and needs replaced. The fuse box is located under the dash about where the drivers left shin would be if they were sitting in the drivers seat.

Please ask more of me if needed as I am here to help and provide Excellent Service.